One of those hard days...

mercedes2010

Mom of two girls!!
Reaction score
One of my girlfriends just found out she is pregnant with her second. She and her DH weren't even trying. I know I should be happy for her, but I just want to lock myself in a dark room and cry my eyes out!!! :cry: When will it be my turn?

Ever have a day like this?

So very sorry to hear about your loss, and that you are having a tough day. My friend and I were due a week apart, and it is very hard to even see/talk to her right now. I am so happy for her, but also so sad for our loss at the same time.

Looks like we will be testing at the same time....I'm on CD4. Good luck to you, and wishing you lot's of babydust!

Its hard to take when something naturally falls into the lap of others that we have to try so hard for. :hugs: xxx

One of my girlfriends just found out she is pregnant with her second. She and her DH weren't even trying. I know I should be happy for her, but I just want to lock myself in a dark room and cry my eyes out!!! :cry: When will it be my turn?

Ever have a day like this?

All the time :hugs:

I spent the day with a friend on Friday who has an adorable little boy (which is hard enough, especially when he called ME mama) but she also told me she's 12 weeks along. I'm happy for her, but it still hurts. It doesn't make you a bad person, its just a reminder of your loss. Cry it out, then do something to make yourself feel better (good food, wine, massage, manicure, funny movie, etc.). Hopefully your turn will be right around the corner :flower:

im so sorry that you feel this way..
I am going through the same thing.. my friend told me she is 6 weeks pregnant with her second.. thats how far along i was when i lost my little bean.. :cry:

Fingers crossed its finally our turn soon! :hug:

Thanks ladies...I do feel like an an ogre for not being happier for her, but it's just so maddening. She complains constantly about the aches and pains of pregnancy right now even though she's only five weeks! And I WANT all those discomforts...I enjoyed being preggo with my daughter, even the morning sickness because I knew at the end of it I'd have a beautiful healthy baby. Sometimes it's all I can do not to tell her to SHUT UP!

I'm sorry so many of us have suffered losses but it's comforting to know I'm not alone in this!! :hugs: to you all!!!

One of my coworkers, who I am with every day and talk to all the time, was 2 weeks behind me and wasnt even sure she was going to keep it cuz it was a surprise. Now she is flying past me :cry: She is having a boy. She has the round tummy I want :cry: I see her every.single.day and she feels awkward and horrible and didnt wanna come near me until I was ready but I definately know how you feel. :hugs:

I know how you feel... Two of my best friends are pregnant we were all due within weeks of each other. My son was born 2 weeks ago at 33 weeks and lived for an hour..their baby showers are both in july & i never had one. Now im childless, not pregnant & having a very hard time. One of them is pregnant with her 4th baby..I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know how you feel.

I know how you feel... Two of my best friends are pregnant we were all due within weeks of each other. My son was born 2 weeks ago at 33 weeks and lived for an hour..their baby showers are both in july & i never had one. Now im childless, not pregnant & having a very hard time. One of them is pregnant with her 4th baby..I'm sorry you have to go through this. I know how you feel.

I'm very very sorry...that must be terribly hard to bear! :hugs:

Yes, I have a friend who is a year younger then me(20) and she is having her second baby. Her and her DH only had to try one month and boom it happened. And all she does is post on facebook about how she hates being pregnant! ughhh im frustrated and upset . I understand completly how you feel hun! It will be our turn sooN!

I have a friend who is due with her 3rd! In 6 weeks and it is with a new boyfriend. I feel terrible thinking this way but I feel upset as I am still trying for my 2nd with my dh. We were pregnant together for a little while until I m/c last week. Upon hearing my news, part of what she said was "Aw now we are never going to be preg together!!" I know she was not trying to be mean, it just did not come off the greatest to me, felt like she was rubbing salt in the wound. Of course I would love for us to be pregnant together. We are each others god-mother to our children, it would have been great to be pregnant together. I think I am going to have a hard time when her baby is born as I am very close with them. I am excited and happy none the less, but I am definitely expecting it to be hard on me. We are all going to have our ups and downs. I hope we all see our sticky bfp's again sooner than later!!

((((hugs)))) We all have days like this. Afterall we're all human and we're all hurting.

Here's to some positive happier times xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->