One + One = Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoLezzies

Expecting A Girl (:
Reaction score
Hello :)

My name is Bee and my fiance name is Rae. We are a lesbian couple trying to add a little person :baby: into our lifes! Right now we had already inseminated :spermy: on CD 11 (Today i am CD12) and we will be inseminating again tomorrow CD13. We are hoping to reach little eggie soon. Any tips? Tricks i should know? I'm so glad we are finally having our own baby because we are always taking care of everyone else's baby and having them spit in our face in return. Also I've been cramping on my left side for about three days. Any information about that? I would love love information from everyone no matter sexual orientation. Thank you

i would say invest in opk's even cheapies have you tried temping? its my 1st month too its hard to get used to but it will most def help you on the wait time :)

Hi! :hi: Welcome!! I would use OPKs and temp to make sure you do the insemination at the right time. The cramps are mroe than likely O pains. FXed!

i would say invest in opk's even cheapies have you tried temping? its my 1st month too its hard to get used to but it will most def help you on the wait time :)

Yes I have clear blue digital advance and I have answer opk's :) we inseminated today again :) i think DW touched my cervix a little even though she said she didn't but she might have because i had a pinkish show today. but hopefully we get it together btw i hate clear blue digital advance freaking sucks I'm going back to the regular one the pink one

also I don't temp tried it for a year when tracking it was a waste of my time. my body is naturally 98-99 degrees so it was definitely a waste a time doctor things so as well

anything out of the ordinary for you yet? did u get your positive opk when you had insemination?

I did get an positive opk from clear blue digital advance but it was a false positive I learned that later down the line. Friday CD 17 I got a positive so I just hope there is one champion inside thats just fighting to get that eggie if not I know now to stick to answer and go from there. My fiance has been very positive lately so that's good I'm glad someone is being positive

Staying positive and not stressed is always a good way to go! So if last Friday or today (yesterday) Friday was CD 17?

Staying positive and not stressed is always a good way to go! So if last Friday or today (yesterday) Friday was CD 17?

yes Friday (Jan 24th) was CD 17 the picture is from CD 17 i took another one today CD18 (Jan 25th) and it's the same as CD 17

Attachments

• 20140124_232210.jpg
    20140124_232210.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 24
Are you guys going to be doing anymore inseminations? Cause that opk is pretty positive, so that means you should be ovulating 12-36 hours after you first began your surge to when it ends. It's a big window because your surge seems to be going two days. My surge is so tiny I have to test twice a day to catch it all...

Ugh no sadly my donor isn't trying to donate again since he donated twice. I guess now we know for next time stick to answer. Donate on our time not his. (If he's even our donor next cycle)

im sort of confused myself with line opks look at how mine were cd20 -cd25 and only to get my AF on cd26 ahhhh it suckeddd i thought i had a chance but this month ill be buying the smiley face opks with the peak resultss hopefully i catch my egg in time. Then again i used the $tree opks all done in the afternoon

Same opks different lighting sort of

Attachments

• opk25.JPG
    opk25.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
My partner and I just started trying this month and today, 9 DPO, we got a +! We charted my BBT and inseminated at home. If you keep your BBT just look for the dip in your temperature, so it's helpful to track for a month prior, that marks ovulation. We inseminated 3 days prior and the day before and it appears that it may have worked! I also recommend the fertility friend app, it helps you track your cycle, temps, mood, ovulation, everything and the basic version is free. Good luck and stay positive! :)

Baby rose: Ive heard or have read from people that they get a second surge before their period? So maybe you missed your first one before CD 20? Did you use opks before that? If youre able to test from CD 10 maybe you'll be able to catch the first one? I have to test twice a day from CD 10-25 sometimes since my surge is so quick... Opks can be annoying. Sorry it's so frustrating!

Mommys: I really hope this cycle works for you then! Do you have any unusal symptoms? Much babydust to you!

Pennie no i didnt test when i took it at cd20 i was wondering if id catch anything and i did but i may have od earlier this cycle ill start testing at cd 10

They are so expensive! I get mine off the Internet. I don't know how to use amazon, but I've heard it's even cheaper there. But they come in bulk to you can opk crazy! I just looked at your chart and you're already on CD 6, so that's good. But I can see why you didn't start testing earlier last cycle cause you have sorta lengthy period. But you didn't have a thermal shift around CD 20, and maybe one around CD 13? That's a confusing cycle. Hopefully this one will be "textbook" for you!

How are you feeling mommys?

Yes penny 7 days of pain i must say i think they are getting a lot lighter its almost gone i started temping today which i gatta work on perfecting too lol

2dpo. Horrible cramps in my uterus and anus (TMI) and sore boobs we are just just waiting for AF. So we can try February cycle still a little hopeful though. I don't usually get cramps or sore boobs til 2-3 days before my period and its not pms. Pms is 2-3 days before my period also I've been a little cranky and tired

That sounds promising mommys! I've always noticed its not always the exact symptoms, but the unusual ones. So being so sore and irritable might be you have higher than average hormones and therefore maybe implantation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"