One ovary but not one problem

OnErth&InHvn

Mom to 4
Reaction score
also posted in TTC but no replies so maybe better response here?

I have cancer and had 1 ovary removed in november.

Before that, i would have STRONG ovulation pains about 2 days before ovulating. I would have tender breats after ovulation until AF. I had gobs of EWCM.

Now? nothing i can even notice.

Is this normal with one ovary?

How long have you noticed this happening? I know one ovary releases one cycle then the other ovary the following cycle. So maybe it's your one ovary's time to take a break? Other than that I'm not really sure, maybe talk to your OBGYN? Also, are you on any type of cancer treatment other than having one of your ovaries removed? I'm not really sure, but maybe that could have an effect?

How long have you noticed this happening? I know one ovary releases one cycle then the other ovary the following cycle. So maybe it's your one ovary's time to take a break? Other than that I'm not really sure, maybe talk to your OBGYN? Also, are you on any type of cancer treatment other than having one of your ovaries removed? I'm not really sure, but maybe that could have an effect?

Its been this way since surgery in November when i had 1 ovary removed. I did talk to OB about left (the one left, right was taken) and he said it *should* be working but didnt elaborate

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been facing cancer. I’m wondering if your body hasn’t regulated from surgery? Have you tried temping to see if you’re ovulating?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->