One positive test, FOUR negative tests. Help!!!

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
Hi laides! So sorry for my absence. I had surgery, lost my job, we moved, got in a bad car accident, had some financial troubles. We pretty much put TTC on hold.
So I was due for AF on Saturday. I had cramping for several days prior, and expected her to show her ugly head on time. She didn't come. Sunday morning, I took a test. I didn't think much about since we have had no results all this time and stopped trying. We had begun painting our bedroom that morning so I just put the test aside and forgot about it for a little while. When I came back in, there it was. Clear as day POSITIVE. Not an evap line, not a watermark, a BIG BLUE LINE in the pregnant window.
So since I had two more tests in the closet, I took them throughout the day. They came up negative. I took another one yesterday morning, and one this morning. All negative. Meanwhile...still no AF. I am sitting at work right now with INCREDIBLY sore boobs, and I have had dizzy spells and cramps for days. Having cramps right now. Nothing but some milky discharge.

What do you gals think???

Hi hun. Could you post the pics? Blue dye tests are known for nasty evaps. And if it was after the time limit I wouldn't classify it as a positive.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking too. Its been a couple days now so its since faded a bit. I am at work but I will post a pic when I am home. I have had evap lines on the blue dye tests before...but never this brand, and this was a pretty blatent line. The thing was, it was not too long after. Maybe ten minutes? I usually stand there for the two minutes and stare at it. This time I just put it on the counter and went to make a cup of coffee. Rare for me...I am terribly impatient!

I should have taken a picture on Sunday when it actually happened rather than asking my fiance to take it on Tuesday after its been sitting and fading for days. Kind of defeats the purpose of me taking a picture...lol. It was CONSIDERABLY darker on Sunday...but here it is.IMG_7230.jpg

I almost always have evap lines that are a tint of blue with blue dyes :( Maybe wait a few more days and test again.

I have had evap lines, but they never looked like this. And they never came up this fast. This was really only ten minutes after I tinkled on it. Of all the tests I have taken in the last eight months or so, I have never seen anything come up. And I use these tests almost exclusively. I can't go see my doctor untuk November 1st when my insurance takes effect. So every day I wake up and see if AF showed up...so far, nothing. But the pain in my right boob is SOOOOOO BAAAAAD!!!

i think best way to find out for sure is to get bloodtest done.

I have all sorts of symptoms. Fiance thinks I am. I don't know. I can't see my doctor for another two and a half weeks, and I figure by then things will have gone in one direction or the other.

We are buying a few more tests tonight and doing them again this weekend if AF is still in hiding by then. The limbo in the meantime just stinks. :( I feel like crapola, and I don't know if it's because I was and I am not anymore...or I am...or I am not and AF is just being a witch. All I know is I don't feel well.

that line looks pretty convincing was the other 2 tests the same brand? x

I did two more tests of the same brand the same day and got negatives. This one was with FMU.
Then I did a test Monday morning and this morning, FMU, with First Response (sent fiance...they were on sale...) and those came up negative too.

Meanwhile, I am extremely off and on crampy today. Feels like my ovaries are playing Pong...it goes from one side to the other.

UPDATE:

Checked my cervix. On Sunday it was low and slightly open. Today it is WAY the heck up high and I am having some streaky pink mucus.

I guess we will see how the day unfolds...

I never trust blue dye tests! I have heard so many horror stories about people getting positive results and then negatives. Turns out the blue dye tests are just faulty.

Definitely repeat with a pink dye test. Those blue ones like to play mental games. :(

oh no hun :( bloody bodies.

I don't get why getting pregnant is so difficult gggrrr

We had stopped TTC for a while because things had gotten so hectic for us. But this happening just made me realize how much I want it.

Sorry to hear that :( It really can be super frustrating...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->