one sided cramps onlyy??

bbyno1

Reaction score
hi :) i am 7 weeks gone only but for the past week i have been getting stitch like and cramp pains.they have been mild but 2 days ago i had it bad where i was in unbearable pain. i know some people say cramps are normal because of stetching but is it normal to only have them on one side??

yes i have been having mild cramps only on my left side...I gues thats where baby is implanting.

My babies are right in the middle somehow (must be on the front wall of my uterus), but I felt more pulling/stretching on the right side so far. Totally normal.

I had cramping pains to one side when I was around 5 weeks. I called my maternity unit and they took me in for a scan and everything was fine xx

I would still keep an eye on it in case it is ectopic.When I had my ectopic it felt like a stitch in my left side X

I would still keep an eye on it in case it is ectopic.When I had my ectopic it felt like a stitch in my left side X

i agree i had the same thing and thank god for a scan at 8-9 weeks if it is ectopic it would have hurt the follpian tubes and it would be major surgery so ask the dr to get you a scan to make sure everything is ok with the bean.:kiss:

hmm :( how early can they tell if it is eptopic coz i had my scan at7 weeks and they never mentioned it :S x

They would be able to see if the baby is in the womb at 6 weeks, however this doesnt preclude there being another baby stuck in the tube. Its very hard to see if there is a baby in the tube as they dont develop at the same rate so it is essential that you still get checked out if you are having the same pain.

I would think its not ectopic but at the same time you dont want to take a chance. For the sake of a few hours at A&E or the EPU its worth getting checked. XX

I had loads of cramps etc mainly on my right side. Still get them on and off, more so in the middle now, if you're worried it's best to get it checked. No harm looking into it x

I used to get really bad one sided cramps on the right side. But when I went to the doctor, I was pleased to see my baby on the left side. She said that the cramping is your uterus *trying* to get rid of the lining, and is totally normal (This is what would cause decidual bleeding). :)

I have also been having the same pinching/cramping on my left side, and it gets to be pretty uncomfortable at times. It seems to be happening less this week. I really wouldn't worry too much, though.

Although ectopic is a possibility! If you've seen the baby on a scan, unless the pain gets UNBEARABLE then go and get it checked. Saying that, ALL of my feelings were on the left side, only just this week have they started to feel more central!
I think it's just where baby is settling in! xxx

thank you so much for all your answers :)
i went for my 2nd scan 2day at 8wks 5days and everything is fine,im so happy :D
now i think its time to stop all the panicking lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"