One Size Nappies on Little Babies

kiwimama

Soon to be family of 4!
Reaction score
For those of you who started in fluff early on, what age could you start using osfa without them leaking or looking way too big. Because we started so late with Ella, most of ours are OS and have always been on the largest setting and never had any problems. We are going to start ttc over the next few months and this bubba will be in fluff as soon as the meconium has passed. Just pondering about starting to buy some small nappies. :thumbup:

I started using around day 6. Used bumgenious, blueberry (non minky) and rumparooz. They were all bulky but not excessively so - never worried LO put it that way. As tended to live in sleepsuits/rompers first few weeks anyway no probs with clothes fitting.

MY boy was wearing a WNOS and BGv3 form 9 days onwards:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs096.snc3/16331_191429207150_569242150_3123412_7810991_n.jpg

I didn't like any bulky nappies on Imi so used sized for a good few months (and she was hardly ever small). ll the BTP seemed to chunky for me :)

Emma leaked out of most BTPs until she was about 15lbs but that might have been more of an issue with them not suiting her body shape. We used sized nappies at the start and that worked well for us, even if it did add a bit of extra expense compared to using entirely BTPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->