one step OPK's from Access Diagnostics

meisha

Reaction score
well here i am again using these damned tests when i swore i wouldnt do so. I used them back in Oct last year and got a very very very faint line, so faint my eyes were strained. I tested same time once a day.

I've now bought 50 more and been testing 3 times a aday, no particular time, usually when I rise, lunch timeish and then early evening or before bed.

I have also used the Clear Blue Digital and that was always neg. I went to the GP and progesterone was in the 80's.

Recently had bloods done on CD3 and LH was 6.5 so its there.

I've read somewhere that not all LH surges can be picked up by certain brands. Any suggestions as to what brands are hyper sensitive? I know that the LH surge tends to be 20> but these one step tests cut off at 30. Wondering if my LH is too high to detect?

I'm coming up to O as I've got some twinges and thick CM which I beleive changes to slippy doesnt it?

am so frustrated as I'm so wanting to see that second line but its just not happeneing. If the bloods say am O why wont the tests?

x
:hissy:

The ones I use are 15mui, from ebay, I got a nice dark peak & mine are ususally almost blank on a normal day. Don't know if they'd be any better for you?

oh yes i made a mistake, bought mine off ebay too, i was thinking of the ones i previously got from AD. what does it say on the front of your packets? one step or something else?

Yeah, one step & printed on the back it says Cut off: 15 Mui/ML :)

Here's the peak I got on them, pics taken between 18th & 24th sep. I got true positives for about 12 hours, then they started to fade again. They correlate with my BBT & CM charting too, which is exciting for me!!!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_1067-1.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_1105-1-1-3.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/tests/IMG_1105-1-1-2.jpg

they are the same then except mine are a 30 cut off point. I did a OPK this morning and instantly thought it was neg so left it on the side, I went back some time later and there was a VERY faint line, like yours, BF thought he could see it, I was so excited!!! I then did one a few hours later and there was nothing and the original test i got the faint line on had no line???????????????/

well annoyed now.
:hissy:

Oh dear, but maybe you havent had a surge yet so there's still hope :)

Why not try the more sensitive ones? I started off on the midstream ones, but didnt even get a faint line, so went for the 15Mui cheapy ones instead & get a light line all the time (reassures me somehow, dont ask!)

Once my line got darker I did multiple tests per day until that line got darker than the control.

I'd like to try one of those monitors which measures two hormones, so if I don't get lucky in a few cycles I might give it a go.

How's your line today? Any darker? :)

well i tested at lunch time today and the line was clear to see and I have a tiny bit of CM! :happydance:
SO SO Happy, its the first time since using these tests in a year that I have had a line this dark, its like your 5th test down in the row of tests.
SO ..... do I assume that I am ovulating in the next 12 hours or see if the line gts darker? How will I know when I'm at my peak?
I was hoping to ovulate by the book this month (CD16.5) because bf has a SA on this day and didnt want to miss the fertile window with having to hold off :sex:
Never mind at least I know I'm working and I can now use the strips for next month.
Thanks for your advice!!!!!!!

xx

i tested two more times yesterday and they continued to be a little darker but still not darker than the test line. today i tested and the line was lighter. so what day am i ovulating? yesterday or 12/24 hours later thats today?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->