one step ovulation tests!

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I have never used ovulation tests before and only just received my first pack of one step ovulation tests. I am a bit uncertain when to start testing as my last 2/3 cycles have been 35 days but before this they have been longer. it says in the instructions that if 35 days test day 18 and if unsure of your cycle lengths then test from day 11. so i was wondering what would be best to do, from day 11 which would be this Sunday or day 18??
Also do you need to take the test stick out of packaging to reach room temperature the same length of time as you leave your urine sample to reach room temperature?

I use the one step tests and I never leave my wee or the test to get to room temperature, just collect wee, take stick out of packet and dip it in!

My cycles are a little all over the place so to make sure I didn't miss ovulation I started testing about 3 days after my period ended, just to be on the safe side.
I'd rather test too much than too little and miss O.

Good luck for this cycle :)

I use the one step tests and I never leave my wee or the test to get to room temperature, just collect wee, take stick out of packet and dip it in!

My cycles are a little all over the place so to make sure I didn't miss ovulation I started testing about 3 days after my period ended, just to be on the safe side.
I'd rather test too much than too little and miss O.

Good luck for this cycle :)

Thank you for your reply :flower: I wasn't sure about this with the room temperature thing it just mentioned about it in the instructions :shrug:

Im not currently TTC, im just wanting to work out when im ovulating so i know where i am at when i do start TTC in may.

Good luck with TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->