One test positive, one test negative!?

Buttercup_Way

Reaction score
Hello
Re wrote my post after taking a different opk. Just tried one from a pack bought from eBay and I had a positive result but the clearblue smiley one is indicating no surge at all.
Confused as to why one is positive and one's negative.
Which opks would you all recommend?

My cvs brand opks always turn positive before my CB gave me a flashing smile, but usually it is a matter of hours before I get the solid smile. One cycle my cvs brand was positive the evening before and I didn't get my solid smile until smu the next day. Different brands have different sensitivities. I suggest bd today and keep testing. I also temp and if I just went by my CB advanced digitals peak reading I would not miss my surge/O. But I compulsive test 3x a day lol

My cvs brand opks always turn positive before my CB gave me a flashing smile, but usually it is a matter of hours before I get the solid smile. One cycle my cvs brand was positive the evening before and I didn't get my solid smile until smu the next day. Different brands have different sensitivities. I suggest bd today and keep testing. I also temp and if I just went by my CB advanced digitals peak reading I would not miss my surge/O. But I compulsive test 3x a day lol

Aw thank you! I've just done a clearblue and just as you said... There is a smiley face!!! Eekkk. So literally 6 hours after no smiley!
So, if you don't mind me asking, do u know what the window is now between a positive and bd'ing at the point that the sperm could go straight to the egg? Reason I ask, I'm trying to steer every odd in my favour to try and conceive a boy and was told to BD as close to OV as possible... So wondering if today or tomorrow would be better?
Any advice?

Thank you again X

I don't actually believe in all the gender sway/timing/ph/chinese gender. I do believe in missing your egg though. DTD tonight. Tomorrow you can still catch it but you're tempting fate. And cutting it close.

I don't either but I figured trying to dtd as close to wouldn't hurt. Thank you, I'll take your advice and ensure I catch it!

Yeah definitely tonight. FXed you get your little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->