Online Psychic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not another one. well I've decided to use the money elsewhere you won't have the spare cash to get one. Think I'll just give up on the psychics and try out my tarot cards again.

If it was couple of quid i'd say go for it and take it with pinch of salt butwith what i keep reading and hearing i wouldnt advise anyone to get one for that amount of money it;'s quite steap when only one person is recomending her... :growlmad:

Yeah I've found a better use for the money so will just stick with that for now.

It is on a post here hun

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/336456-baby-predictions-cheri-gail-sandra-others-594.html

I think it's absolutely disgusting!!! Not even finished reading that thread and already I'm seething. My_angel has constantly criticised all online psychics and then even encouraged me to try out my tarot cards and she would be willing to be my "guinea pig".

No wonder so many people disrespect psychics whether they are online or do 1-to-1 sessions. I know that by law the readings we get may not be classed as copyright but you've got to see it from the point of the psychics would give a reading and don't want others copying what they said.

I'm so glad I didn't go ahead and get a reading. The dirty, lying, scum!!! I get readings out of curiosity and that has been picked up by the ones I've had done. I've removed my readings since the last argument but I still have them for my own personal use.

Talking about banned members is not permitted.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back