Only 1 line :s

xsadiex

Reaction score
I've started using OPKS (ICs) and three days ago I got a faint second line
and today when I took one,I literally got NOTHING.
I would have thought i'd have ovulated by now :(

What does it mean if it's blank, i thought they were always supposed to come up with two lines - one faint and one dark if you're not ov'ing. xx

I usually have some sort of a line but there was once where I didn't. Some people don't get any sort of line. You could also have had a bad test or diluted urine. I'd just test again. Some people get nothing til their positive opk. :) It really doesn't matter how dark your line is unless you see a progression with it getting darker and then lighter... then if you didn't get a true positive, your darkest test may have been your positive. It's all very frustrating.

But you don't have to have a progression, just some people do. :)

Ah okay thanks! Will keep on testing, I think all my urine must be diluted though because I'm the kind of person who wees a lot haha :D.
I bought these ovulation tests thinking they'd be great for tracking my cycles but hmm..

Hi I too have these tests and all last week i tested and had nothing until saturday evening when i had a faint 2nd line (1st time ever) couldnt believe it so tested again twice at different times and yep still a faint 2nd line. tested again then on sunday thinking that this could finally be it and no 2nd line and nothing again since. fx and keep trying xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->