Only 12 more days...

wheelz23

Reaction score
Then we find out if we're having a little boy or a little girl!!! I am SO EXCITED. My birthday is this weekend, and I can't even focus on that. I just want to know what my little peanut is.
Pumped.

Anyone else finding out soon? How are you telling your families? Any old wives tales for predicting that have worked for you?

Hope the wait goes quickly for you! Do you have any feeling on what gender your having?

Exciting! :)

Hope the wait goes quickly for you! Do you have any feeling on what gender your having?

Exciting! :)

I have no idea... I want to say boy, but at the same time because I thought boy from the beginning that makes me think it's a girl.

So clueless. I'm just ready to have a name rather than referring to the baby as "baby bean." hah!

We should find out within the next month or so. Currently waiting on a call from the hospital to schedule.

Happy Birthday!!

That's so exciting! I know the feeling. I like to know the gender so I can call baby by a name.... However I can't decide on a name this time :p

I was almost positive I was having a boy. I don't know why - it was just my gut feeling. However - surprise! We're having a girl. I understand the allure of waiting, but I'm so happy we found out. I love talking about when "she'll" be here or the things we'll do with "her" one day. :cloud9:

However - I also can NOT think of a name I like! It's driving me crazy!

The names are SO hard! But I think we've settled on something. If it's a girl, we don't have a middle name though. I am very excited, I had the opportunity to have the ultrasound this thursday (ugh, so wanted to) but my husband wants to wait to do it the 18th.

That's exciting!! :happydance: I find out march 20th, i can't wait. I'm hoping for a boy this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->