only 3 months left

mogsanddogs

Reaction score
well only this month and two mre before hubby booked in for the snip,we both agreed that we would have to call it a day when i reached 45 as after 8 years we have to get on with our lives without the constant dissappointment of trying to concieve .so we decided to make it final and took the decision to have the snip

the thing is how do you let go ?? after so long and when do you ladies think it is all over for you?

tom is the day i should have been due with the baby i lost in may so very sad day ,but have the next three months for a fial fling so you never know.

I don't know hun... I'm not sure if that is something you ever truly let go of? I'm SO SO sorry for all you've been though while TTC.

It's a very personal choice to decide when to try and when to stop. So I doubt any advice would really help. But I do hope that there is no reason for you to give up in 3 mos. I do hope that after all this time your dreams are made a reality- in one way or another.

Best of luck to you hun- and sending you loads of baby dust!!! If it happened before, then it can certainly happen again... <<<HUGS>>>

All the best, hun :hugs:

But can i ask a stupid question; why is he having the snip?

we decided that at past 45 the risks involved were too high and the recent mc confirmed that age over 45 the mc rate rises to 50/50 and we dont feel able to keep playing the odds .we just want to make it final so we can move on .hats off to all the ladies who have more than one mc and keep trying they are very strong women.i also think you have to draw the line somewhere and this is my line.

Hun you have to do what you feel is best! I'm hoping for a bfp and a sticky bean before you reach 3months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->