Only 8 weeks and I have a tiny bump

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
So I was looking in the mirror at my belly thinking how I already look pregnant but it's probably just bloat. I sucked in and everything sucked in except for a very obvious little bump, it looked like I swallowed a softball and it's just sitting there. I pointed it out to my OH and he's all "ya, you've been growing a little bump for the past week already". 8 week seems way too early for this? With my daughter I didn't really get a bump until 5 or 6 months or so. Anyone else? It's kinda freaky, making it feel much more real!

Twins.....? :D It's normal to pop a little earlier if you've already had children, 8 weeks is quite early but anything is possible I guess! I popped at 12 weeks with my 3rd child.

Twins.....? :D It's normal to pop a little earlier if you've already had children, 8 weeks is quite early but anything is possible I guess! I popped at 12 weeks with my 3rd child.

Haha NO, thankfully! I had a scan already and they just saw the one. Not sure I'd survive twins! :haha:

I havent popped in the sense that Im obviously pregnant, but definitely have a tiny bump growing. Im also about 20lb lighter than with my first pregnancy so maybe that makes a difference in how early I will show.

I had the same thing happen with this pregnancy, and it was bloat. :) When I laid down my stomach flattened out - now when I lay down the bump remains. (I'm also at a lower weight for my height, BMI is 20) It's crazy how you "pop" though so early with later pregnancies! :haha:

I can relate. I have a bloat/bump. Can't hide it wearing dresses anymore. I'd post a pic but I feel kinda shy

lol the other day I wasn't sure if I was excited or insulted when a customer had asked me if I was pregnant. I asked her how did she know and she said she knew by looking at my belly! I was 6 weeks 3 days o_0
this is my second pregnancy though so maybe I'm just gonna be big XD

Wow, 6 weeks and showing! I remember with my daughter I didnt get my first stranger asking if I was pregnant until I was 5.5 months. I was so relieved when I dtarted looking pregnant and not just fat lol.

Kitteh maybe it is just bloat, I dont know! Or maybe just fat from all the food Ive been eating in order to stave off the nausea. I've gained around 4lbs already, ooops. :blush:

XD I'm pretty sure it's everything that I've been eating causing me to bloat and pick up weight, but hey! I was like "I'll take it!"

Heyyy, congrats on your pregnancy! I remember you from back in June. When I was 8 weeks, I felt like I had a bump too. It was definitely gas and bloat from progesterone.

Oh hey fairycat! I remember you too. Im sorry to see you had a loss too, but glad you're back again! Fx we both have sticky beans this time :)

It's normal to look way more pregnant after your first child, or so I've heard. I'm at 22 weeks and you still can't really tell. I can tell, but to strangers I probably just look fat. Lol I can't wait to pop.

I have super bloat too, though I know from previous pregnancies the bloat never leaves just eventually turns into bump for me :)

Hey Fairycat! Congrats on your BFP. I remember talking to you when we both were going through our MCs. Glad to see you are in the 1st Tri thread!!

QUOTE=fairycat;36638995]Heyyy, congrats on your pregnancy! I remember you from back in June. When I was 8 weeks, I felt like I had a bump too. It was definitely gas and bloat from progesterone.[/QUOTE]

Ive been pregnant several times..bellies got bigger and bigger and sooner with each pregnacy...im about 5 weeks and already look 3 months pregnant :/ thats how I knew I was pregnant....my body is a memory foam...and being naturally tiny and petite doesnt help either because people that know me have been asking if im pregnant. ..hard to hide pregnancy already :( i had a MC back in May and I dont want anyone knowing until my second tri :( just in case it happens again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->