Only a week late..too soon to be excited??

BabyInWaiting

Preggo w/#1!!
Reaction score
I'm 26, fairly regular AF for the past year...it's been almost exactly a week that I'm late. I thought I had a ever so slight spotting last Saturday, when I should have started & since then I have had something like mild PMS with light cramps, sore boobs, bloated, tired. I keep waiting to run to the bathroom with tampon in hand & I've been running to the bathroom alot but not for that reason. It FEELS like I start but its not red...I'm very confused & as much as I want to talk to my family about it, they don't exactly think my husband & I are ready & offer more criticism than help...I don't wanna get into TMI but I really don't know what I should do...is it too early for me to get 1)excited 2)a test? Any advice about what the heck is going on with my body would be fantastic!

I would take a test since you are a week late! Good luck! : )

yes take a test. I'm getting excited for you. keep us posted!

and about your family, just don't worry about them it's only you and your husband know when you are ready to start having kids. If your happy that's all that matters.

So, a week isn't too soon? I had someone tell me I had to wait for like a month before it would show? I figure, I cannot wait that long...I'm too excited!! LoL

Like the other users have said, definitely take a test hun, plus you say your very regular so there is in fact a very high chance you are indeed pregnant, good luck sweetie, keep us all updated :)

<3 xoxo

So, a week isn't too soon? I had someone tell me I had to wait for like a month before it would show? I figure, I cannot wait that long...I'm too excited!! LoL
Definitely not too soon! But there is a very small chance you could get a negative but still be pregnant. Most tests will give positive after 1 day late and some of the sensitive ones can be a few days before you are due. Personally I am going to try not to get too excited until I see a heartbeat on a scan :) but I know I will get pretty excited to see a :bfp: hope that is soon.

:dust:
Let us know how the test turns out!

:test: Lol... keep us posted... fingers crossed for you!

TEST! You can show the hormone as early as 5 days before you missed your period. Once you 'O' it takes up to 12 days for the egg to implant. Sounds like the other day you had implantation bleeding. So go for it. Test away & give us the news when you find out. :)

TEST~TEST~TEST LOL sending you tonnes of sticky baby dust hun xoxox:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you ladies!! I'm getting a test when I get off work!! I'll let ya'll know! Thank you again!!

Well ladies...I stopped after work and got a test...:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only took one but I'm assuming if it's positive, it's right...so yay!!! Me & the OH are ecstatic!!!!!! Thank you all again for the advice & convincing me to get the test!!! :dust::dust: for everyone! Maybe my good luck will rub off!! :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

I just read your post! Congrats! I am so happy for you! I am waiting to get my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->