only bd at night ??

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Ino this is a silly question but do u think the time of day u baby dance matters, ? Like if I realese an egg in the morning and baby dance at 11pm at night then maybe the egg could of died ? Ino its silly but we only ever baby dance at night , x wondering if I should try morning lol x

i think aslong as you bd as often as you can you will be fine.. cus if you bd at night and release egg at 11am there will still be swimmers there waiting if that makes sense as the swimmers can live a while

Thank you hun, :) yeh well were baby dancing every other night , I'm just getting so fed up of af arriving :( x

Since the egg only lives for about 12 hours, it probably does matter when you BD. But I don't think you should analyse so much! It'll just drive you crazy.

My hubby prefers morning sex and I have read that there are advantages sperm-wise but as with anything else ttc-related that I've read, I'm taking it with a giant pinch of salt! As long as you BD regularly you'll be fine :)

We always BD at night, and both times I've been pregnant I bd'd at night! So I think you'll be fine! Lol

Thanks girls, yeh I assume I got pregnant from bd at night with my son but I can't remember 2 years ago lol.

I think ill try and have morning bd as well just to change it up x

99% of the time hubby and I BD on a night time. I have never thought about this. I suppose if you ovulate of a morning and you BD in the PM you're chances of getting the egg are reduced slightly as the egg doesn't last for long, I think it's 24 hours?
Not sure if this is right though.

Thank you, yeh egg can live from 12 -24 hours.. I'm going to try morning and even alternates I think x

DH and I never BD in the morning. Ever. We got pregnant with my LO from a night BD too. Even BDing every other day should have swimmers at the egg though!! :hugs:

I'm swaying for a girl and I'm supposed to BD every day, but I did every other with my son.

We BD usually at night, but when I get a +OPK in the morning we do it right then and there. (assuming it's at home!)
Sperm is supposed to be better quality in the morning. And I also believe that's when we conceived last time.

Nina, I didn't know that about the sperm being better quality in the morning. I will have to bear that in mind. :)
I'm not a morning person though, so it's very very rare we BD then.

Yup- here's the article

BD is so different in the morning than in the evening. A different mood. It's a nice change!

I will definitely give that a go if we aren't successful this cycle. Thank you so much for the article I will read now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->