Only CD10 here!

IzzyNC

Reaction score
CD10.jpg

Opinions? PS-I took Femara this cycle, 5mg CD3-7...

keep testing. the test line should be as dark as or darker then the control line...

also with this opk the positive will "develop" at the same rate as the control line..it took me a couple cycles to figure that out so i wouldnt walk away and read it later i would stick around and watch it get dark....hope that helps you

baby dust to you

Thank you so much for the advice! I was thinking CD10 was kind of early - here is today's - I think it's darker, but I'll def keep testing:)CD11.jpg

I didn't do a picture today, but my test was much lighter this morning - does this mean I already had my LH surge and should be O'ing soon? My temp was way down this morning...

Ok I took a pic...
CD12.jpg

What do you think? Should I be testing multiple times a day?

what time are you testing now? i had to switch my times around alittle at the beginning too. i get my positives around 12:30 pm ..well....for 3 months now anyway...so i dont know if that was a fluke or if that truely is the best time for me....i'll be testing from jan 23rd to jan 30th tho so ill let you know if it happens again.

I've only tested with FMU - it's 12:45 so I think I'll go take one to compare!:) Yes, keep me posted, thanx!:)

usually ppl dont do fmu with the opks but the directions that came with my target brand and my cd digis both say you can if you have too. ive heard ppl say fmu is too concentrated but i dont know about that.

let me know how your 12:45 test goes

so my 12:45 one was even lighter - I'm thinking I either missed my surge and it was very short, or I just had a fluctuation? I'm going to wait and see if my temp spikes tomorrow or not...

yeah, im interested to see if you get a temp spike. keep doing the opks too if you have enough

yep, I will - I have tons!:) I had lots of EWCM this morning, and my temp is low - so we are just BDing!! I'm going to test again tonight...

I have a feeling youll get your positive today or tomorrow. id be very suprised if you didnt.

I'm at work so I can't post pics right now, but I did one last night and then again this morning - they looked identical to eachother - super dark but a very slight shade lighter than the control - my temp dipped a little this a.m. - I'll test again tonight! I feel like my spike is coming soon!:) Thanks for your input!

CD15.jpg

CD15 (from yesterday) - what do you think?? No temp spike yet...

Maybe I have line eye, but the test line seems just a hair lighter than the control - it's a close one to tell!

yeah it seems a hair lighter...was that your fmu one? were you able to test later in the day too?

No, this was about 5pm - I'm going to test again about the same time today

thank goodness your bbt'ing also...opks alone will drive a person crazy

I know!! I can't imagine doing them without bbt - this is my first time using OPKs since last summer, so I just wanted to see how they compare to fertility friend's O date - I'm not so sure they are all that helpful, but I'm willing to try anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->