Only CD10 here!

Get BD hun its a smidge off + but bet next time you test it will be! x

So my temp was down another notch today - more EWCM this morning - hoping for a spike soon!!

get to bd'ing just in case...im starting my opks tomorrow.

any luck yet izzy?

i started my opks on Monday negative so far...ill be testing until next tuesday as the latest pos opk ive ever had has been on cd15 earliest cd 6 so the window of opportunity is getting smaller...yay!! hopefully it comes over the weekend so we can bd in the am. i keep reading that is a good time

No...CD22 and still no temp spike - I had my progesterone checked today, so we will see what that says - I'm almost positive it will be low because I always have a clear temp shift after O. Ugh, so frustrated!!](*,) I hope you have better luck!

i wish you the best of luck with your progesterone test. Is the femara known to delay O?

my tests were negative today

I have read some stuff online about that other women having the same experience - so maybe so? I still feel like my body is gearing up to O, so hopefully soon! Hoping you get your pos OPK soon!

thank you. i just got my positive.

how long until you find out about your progesterone?

Congrats and GL!! I got the level back today and it showed that I hadn't O'd yet - I already knew that, though! My doc told me to call back when I start my AF but I'm hoping I won't!

fingers crossed that you wont get AF or need to call them. well i suppose the upside to getting it done is that now you know your opks and temping works.

True - I'm not so sure about my OPKs that's I've been using this cycle - they've been all over the place! I've used the clear blue smiley face ones before, and I think I'll go back to them - I hate having to determine lines every day! But yeah, my temping is for sure working, so that's a positive:)

Yeah once i started using the cb digitals i was hooked. but using both the ic and cb ones is a huge money saver. plus dh would rather see a smiley face lol

dh was laughing at me this morning with the thermometer in my mouth falling back asleep. he was like "hey, dont forget you got that thing going". ive gotta find another thermometer tho this one says 60 second read and it takes 3 miutes kind of annoying. if it was quicker i would probably use it the whole cycle and not just my peak times.

i posted on your new thread i saw that one first. YAY!

I had to take a benadryl tonight which ive read is not good but i had no choice my lip was huge and my thighs were burning all overwith hives. i told dh that i read it dries you up and he doesnt think it'll be a problem. we have preseed too so ill just use that. its just alittle disappointing that i had no choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->