Only have 1 name.. Should I get a back up?

jessiebella86

Reaction score
I am absolutely set on calling baby Henry if it is a boy. I have loved it for years and can't imagine calling him anything else. DH says he likes it but hasn't said much more about it, he isn't really in to talking names to be honest anyway - to the point where I ended up letting him name our daughter because I'd given up making suggestions.
I'm a little bit more adamant that I will be having more of a say this time round.
Do u think I should have a back up name incase he decides Henry isn't an option when baby arrives? The only other names I like are Archie, Alfie and Jacob. I'm very worried that Henry just won't happen and wonder if I should be prepared?
Xxx

I think it depends a lot on the kind of relationship you have with your DH. My DH is pretty involved and we decide together. It sounds like you already have backups. Maybe keep them in your pocket and in the meantime make sure he knows that you are in love w Henry? If it were my DH I wud pesker him until he tells me what he thinks but that's me haha. Lovely name Henry btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->