only in TTC...

beccabear86

Mommy to 2, DS and DD
Reaction score
only in TTC communities do you actually look forward to uncomfortable side effects. *sigh* that's pretty much the point I'm at... making the observation that I'm sure so many of you ladies also experienced at the very beginning of your TTC journey.

But that's me! NTNP #1, started my very first 2WW a few days ago :happydance: AND... hoping that Mother Nature decides to take it easy on this one, because I'm just about the world's most impatient future Mommy! (I know, I know... I'm gonna need to work on that one.)

Anyone have any good advice for an impatient, inexperienced new girl like me? Because I'm pretty sure as much as I've been stalking TTC forums the past few days, that I'd having more lucky taking a two-week NAP than waiting patiently for my first BFP!! :haha:

I think the first cycle TTC is the worst for over excitement and impatience. I remember AF appearing after that first wait brought me back down to earth a bit. Although I still tested once a week during my second cycle but not every other day like the first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->