Only solids, or milk as well?

suzan

Reaction score
When baby has solids, I read that we should give a little of milk prior to feeding, and give solids, and then give milk. Is this true? or it should only be solids time?!

i give a full milk feed and then about an hour later give solids followed sometimes by a bit more milk. they've got to have milk first cos up to a year its still thei main source of nutrients and stuff. at lunch i just give water nw we're used to the solids, but at first it should be a bit of milk, then solids, then a bit more milk!

i give a full milk feed and then about an hour later give solids followed sometimes by a bit more milk. they've got to have milk first cos up to a year its still thei main source of nutrients and stuff. at lunch i just give water nw we're used to the solids, but at first it should be a bit of milk, then solids, then a bit more milk!

Thanks!!! I expected this answer. This morning, I gave DS some milk, like some sips, then gave him solids, then finished the meal with milk!

I did it like that at first, gave her milk, then solids, then th rest of the milk.

Now i give her solids first, and then milk afterwards :)

I gave jack some milk then solids then rest of milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"