• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

ontario, canada??

Where are you originally from, Vickie? :)

Texas :) Hubby's from Canada so had to move up here to be with him (met online)

Awww, that's so neat! Must've been scary to move all that way though. Do you like it here, or do you miss being down in The States?

I've never been to Texas. I've been to nearly every state that it takes to drive to Florida, though! That was rough, lol.

A bit of both really. All of my family and friends are in Texas so I miss that (and the food :lol:) But I do like Toronto, and I like living in a big city (grew up in a small small town)

haha ya im 30 min from Owen Sound, 10 min from Sauble Beach and one hour from Tobermory. We camp there all the time, I love it and I love it here. Live 3 blocks from Lake Huron. Real cottage country for sure! Winter isnt as great here, were in the snow belt so constant squalls. I live off of Hwy 21 which is closed a lot in the winter. But its still really nice here :)

I used to have a best friend years ago who was from Katy, Texas. I actually lived with her in Charelston, SC for 3 months. Havent talked to her since though..

Hi there!
I am from London, Ontario but live in Brampton now with my hubby and pup. It is great to have some local ladies on the board...i know it will come in handy once I am preggo and need some advice on local stores etc. Stay safe in the snow this winter! xox

everyones from cities, i have to wonder..does anyone know where southampton is :D
(though i have lived in a few major cities)

I love Southampton!! You guys have the beach, right? heheh. My friend has a trailer there.

haha cool! we have beach...lots of it, alot of tourists in the summer. were between port elgin and sauble beach so very very cottage country

haha cool! we have beach...lots of it, alot of tourists in the summer. were between port elgin and sauble beach so very very cottage country

:) beautiful area, I'm jealous. My cousins live in Kincardine! Love love love it there -- very different from dirty ol' Hamilton lol

my husband is from kincardine. we spend a lot of time there cause of family and friends so were moving there next year :)

I'm from Toronto. Planning to start getting pregnant in Feb... hope to find someone to chat =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"