Oompa Loompa doopitty dooo

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Guess who's got a BFP too! :happydance:

I would have put a months wages on being out this month, tested this morning (16dpo) purely to confirm before my accupuncture appointment and there it was... Feeling very cautious as I m/c 3months ago (today) at 5wks... Going by LMP I'm 5wks today, so fingers crossed! But for now... I'm pregnant!

Updated with this mornings test FMU. 17dpo

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 136
:wohoo: :wohoo: Oh hun a massive congrats, i am so happy for you and am sending you some super sticky extra lucky :dust:

Oh Kota....I am so freakin happy for you! Sending loads of supersticky babydust your way.

Congrats!

:happydance: Wooooo hooooo:happydance:
Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you. Sending loads of sticky dust your way
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats Kota! I noticed that you were over in ttc around the same time as me! I got my :bfp: on Tuesday this week!!! yay!

Good luck xxx

CONGRATULATIONS HUN!

Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

So pleased for you Kota...I've been following your trials and tribulations from afar and was so happy this morning when I saw your post in your journal. As everyone else has said, I really do hope this is a sticky Oompa (are you thinking of having Oompa as a middle name maybe? It's quite unisex...) and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months. What was Mr Kota's reaction?!

CONGRATS!!!! :hugs: I've checked in on your journal...just a big lurker here...I'm very happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->