Oompa Loompa doopitty dooo

So pleased for you Kota...I've been following your trials and tribulations from afar and was so happy this morning when I saw your post in your journal. As everyone else has said, I really do hope this is a sticky Oompa (are you thinking of having Oompa as a middle name maybe? It's quite unisex...) and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months. What was Mr Kota's reaction?!

Mr Kota looked at the stick and promptly responded, "so you're up the duff then? cool" :dohh:
He then got down under the duvet last night and had a talking to little Oompa telling her to cling on tightly this time... sweet man he is! :rofl:

lol, nope, not Oompa for a middle name, that would be just slightly odd!

massive congrats !! ur tests look exact same as mine and i was 16/17dpo aswell !!
goodluck hun, sure all will be fine :dance:

massive congrats !! ur tests look exact same as mine and i was 16/17dpo aswell !!
goodluck hun, sure all will be fine :dance:

:happydance: Thank you!!
It gives me a lot of hope seeing ladies like you and Tigerlady that got lighter late +HPT's... that are now so far along.

:happydance::bfp::happydance:

Oh wow kota I'm so pleased for you honey............we were on team shamrock together two months ago and I've been looking out for you ever since..........have a happy and healthy nine months love.........:hugs:

:bfp::bfp::bfp:OMGGGG!!!!:yipee: :wohoo: congrats!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Oh hun am so v.v.v pleased for you!!!! Stick for mummy little bean !!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! PMA :plane: strikes again with a lovely Oompa Loompa beany :cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay congrats. Sending you extra sticky dust :dust: :dust:

congratulations!!! may you be blessed with a happy & healthy 9 months

Just wanted to update this thread with this mornings 18dpo test! Getting sooo dark. :happydance:

Thank you all for your kind words! :hug:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->