Oooooo....am I ovulating?!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a faint line on one of these a couple of weeks ago which I found out from you lovely ladies was negative....i'm now on CD16 and got this, which seems about the right time?

What do you think? :wacko:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey Hun it looks kinda like mine from yesterday which was also cd16 for me. I'd say your about to ovulate :thumbup:

Maybe do another later on today after holding wee for 4 hours and see what it's like? Could be even stronger or like mine could turn negative which would mean you could have caught the end of surge x

I'll do another in a few hours and see what happens!! What does it mean if i've caught the end of a surge?? (sorry....i'm new to OPK testing!!) xx

I'll do another in a few hours and see what happens!! What does it mean if i've caught the end of a surge?? (sorry....i'm new to OPK testing!!) xx

I'm new to it too Hun this is my first month of using them so sorry if i get anything wrong! But I believe it means you should ovulate within the next 12 - 48 hours so get BDing!

Thanks WanaBaba, just been doing some Googling and it looks like you're right!! Hmmm better get on with that tonight then lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->