• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ooooooookay going to try this thread again! Haha!!!!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Yep so.... I posted a thread just now thinking I was posting it in the first trimester boards only to have someone respond and kindly let me know I'd actually posted it in the second trimester boards... which I think I did because I'm tired and have second trimester on the mind lol :haha: Bit embarrassing, but here we go! I'll try to write this thread again now that I'm properly on the right boards!

So in three days from tomorrow I will be in the 2nd trimester! I'm so excited! :happydance: I'm counting down the days! Is anyone else counting down the days?

:haha: Sorry I can't get over the silliness of me posting that in second trimester. Good heavens.

I did a silly the other day too! I made a thread saying i'm going to second tri thinking it was at 13weeks only to realise it's 14! Haha. Looling forward to seeing you and you're threads over there!!! :D

Haha you shouldn't worry i have posted there already since i am 13 weeks , i actually should be 13 weeks now but my little boy is measuring one week ahead so i am 13 + 4 today .. I am also really exited to pass this trimester too and counting the days till Tuesday ,
i had a new blood test that reveals gender and genetic anomalities a few weeks ago (I am older/high risk mum )and all was perfect and we are expecting a boy ! I cant believe you can know so early now ..
Sky did u find out the sex ? Are you feeling better ? I am much less hungry and stopped gaining weight I am all bump now :)

I did a silly the other day too! I made a thread saying i'm going to second tri thinking it was at 13weeks only to realise it's 14! Haha. Looling forward to seeing you and you're threads over there!!! :D

Actually it's 13 weeks and 3 days, but many doctors just start counting at 14 weeks for simplicity, so you are in the 2nd trimester already! Congratulations! :happydance: :hugs: I look forward to see you on threads there, too!

Haha you shouldn't worry i have posted there already since i am 13 weeks , i actually should be 13 weeks now but my little boy is measuring one week ahead so i am 13 + 4 today .. I am also really exited to pass this trimester too and counting the days till Tuesday ,
i had a new blood test that reveals gender and genetic anomalities a few weeks ago (I am older/high risk mum )and all was perfect and we are expecting a boy ! I cant believe you can know so early now ..
Sky did u find out the sex ? Are you feeling better ? I am much less hungry and stopped gaining weight I am all bump now :)

I'm feeling somewhat better but still occasionally vomiting. Hey! You're in the second trimester as well! It starts at 13 weeks 3 days, not 14 weeks :) I'm so happy for you that you found out the sex! I don't know if I'll know from my blood test I had done with the scan - waiting to hear back from my midwife. Congrats on expecting your boy!

:rofl:
I want to go over there now lol! I'm like a weeks and a half behind you so I might just look over there when you move over and If I see your posts ill reply to you lol!!!
I really honestly am not sure what my dates are properly yet ( not sure if they will change slightly at 13 week scan ) hopefully they put me 2 days a head or something :)

I'm 13 weeks 1 day! We are almost there :)

I think what she is referring to is if you read the forum details second tri on babyandbump for posting is 14-26 weeks

im actually in the 2nd tri im 15weeks today but i still have'nt made the switch :blush:

I'm almost there. But I feel weird looking in second trimester as I feel like most of their posts are about gender scan and v day.

:rofl:
I want to go over there now lol! I'm like a weeks and a half behind you so I might just look over there when you move over and If I see your posts ill reply to you lol!!!
I really honestly am not sure what my dates are properly yet ( not sure if they will change slightly at 13 week scan ) hopefully they put me 2 days a head or something :)

Haha you totally can! And I'll probably still post some in 1st tri as well :D I agree with pp as well, on 2nd tri it looks like most posts are about gender and v day and I'm not THAT far along yet, yet some of the posts in here are repetitive in their own ways and no longer things I can relate to, like people who are 4 or 5 weeks pregnant and just finding out. I'm still very happy for those people but I have TOTALLY other things going on right now lol. So I feel like I'm in this weird in between trimester world. Maybe there should be a sort-of-out-of-first-trimester-sort-of-in-second-trimester board :haha: Probably really should be! There's like a gap there. And to other pp, I gotcha :D Didn't realize the boards say 14 weeks as the start. I'm still counting 13 weeks and 3 days because that's the official day and I'm so impatient :coffee: And as impatient as I am, I can still relate to other pp who is 15 weeks and still hasn't moved over to second trimester, because I feel like I don't quite want to leave these boards either. I think the beauty is we can post in both :D There's a third trimester girl who sometimes posts in here! I think the most happens in the first trimester and then the rest of the time is just growth and other milestones like gender and v day but in first trimester there's puking and twinges and all of this new stuff and new sensations every week so there's more to talk about.

Lol I totally agree with you, really does feel like an in between stage. Most of the girls are newly pregnant and a lot of the girls we chatted to, to start with have moved over to 2nd tri. Can't wait to achieve all the new milestone though :)

If the second trimester starts at 13 weeks 3 days then I enter the second tri on Wednesday! Ah! I had no idea the first tri would go by so fast!

Lol I totally agree with you, really does feel like an in between stage. Most of the girls are newly pregnant and a lot of the girls we chatted to, to start with have moved over to 2nd tri. Can't wait to achieve all the new milestone though :)

Lol, right!? Exactly! I feel like we're all sort of twiddling our thumbs :haha: I hope that no one minds me moving over on 13 weeks and 3 days, that's medically when the actual second trimester begins and some people say 14 weeks but really, I'm taking each milestone as soon as I can get it! :haha: Yay! I'm so happy so many of you are going to be moving over in the next few days as well! We'll be like a little mass exodus!

So here's a late first trimester symptom for you ladies:

Sometimes I feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust. This has started in the past couple of weeks, I think a bit of week 10 and then week 11 was when it became most pronounced. I'd have sometimes just massive hot flashes from walking around too much or moving around, but then sometimes if it was hot outside or I took a shower, I just could not tolerate the heat AT ALL and would feel internally like I was about to burst into flames or start boiling or something, getting visibly flushed red and sweating lol. I had NO idea this was a pregnancy symptom and a few of my friends and even my mother who I talked to about it said yes, they definitely experienced it and have ever since being pregnant, even after giving birth. I feel like so much is not mentioned in typical pregnancy books and websites lol. Like, "Watch out! Towards the end of your first trimester, you may actually burst into flames if you get too hot. And even if you don't, you're going to feel like you are."

Today, I was walking with a friend to a coffee shop. As soon as we got inside, the heat was on and I was in a knit hat and sweater (it was cold and rainy outside) and I started ROASTING! I actually had to go outside. As soon as I got into the cold I was like, "Aaaah, sweet relief!" I even hate taking showers now and I sleep with just a sheet and a light blanket.

Anyone else feel like they sometimes have a coal furnace inside of them that someone randomly turns up the heat on? :haha: Jeez. :coffee: I'm getting jaded to all this crazy stuff by now. Puking. Feeling on fire. Liking a food one day, hating it the next. Crazy dreams about Darth Vader invading someone's bachelorette party and then me stealing a bunch of tiny goose eggs from a couple of geese from the top of a pole in a shirt and having the mama goose defensively take them all back from me once I got back down and me thinking in the dream, "Ah, it must be because I have such a strong pelvis and uterus." and that made TOTAL sense in the dream.

I was told 2nd starts at 12 weeks. So confusing. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"