Oops, ergo fiasco...

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
Ergo's were on baby steals today. I already have one, likely don't need two, but I couldn't help myself. I bought one really fast before they sold out then my hubby told me which color (I chose the wrong one) so I ordered a second! Ack!!! I do not need 3 ergo carriers. Sure hope I can sell the third easily when I get it.

Preggers brain plus sleepy brain plus sale does not go well together!

You can always send one over this direction if you have too many!! :haha:

That's great that you got a baby steals deal- I always miss the good ones! I'm sure it'll be easy to find the extra ergo an awesome home though :) I'm tempted to ask how much you want for it, lol!

That's great that you got a baby steals deal- I always miss the good ones! I'm sure it'll be easy to find the extra ergo an awesome home though :) I'm tempted to ask how much you want for it, lol!

Someone phoned me at 8am and I went on right away. :) I am still bitter about missing the diaper bag I wanted, lol.

Let me know if you're interested, all I'd want is what I paid.

Oooh, just checked out the babysteals website - looks fab! I can get stuff sent to my MIL in FL. Gina, I'd probably be interested in the ergo if Kaites isn't. Which colour is it and how much did you want for it?

I'd love to buy it off you gina but I better not- I'm so tempted but already have more carriers than days of the week :blush: Go for it NattieLou :)

Nattie - it is the black one (with the design on it) that I'll be selling. It cost me $83 CDN with shipping.

Sounds good. :thumbup: Had a look on their website but can't see one with a design on it. Am I missing it? Is it on their website or is there a picture of it somewhere else? Do you know how much shipping would be to zip code 32926? Or actually if it varies by distance would it be cheaper to have it sent to CT, as we'll be visiting my husband's Uncle there first? Sorry for all the questions.:blush:

Here is a picture of it, my friend has this one too (she also got it from baby steals a few months ago.)

https://content.babysteals.com/images/product/ergob_add11.jpg

Shipping to 32926 is $20, but I don't mind paying for or splitting shipping. :) I assumed that was a US zip code... I may also get it cheaper for shipping if I ship it in a shipping bag instead of the box.

The only thing is it usually takes a while to get stuff from baby steals to Canada. My gro baby's shipped on the 8th and I got them yesterday. The Ergo's shipped yesterday.

Awww, Gina, sorry to mess you about but I'll have to give it a miss. I was thinking of it for my husband, but the designs too bold and girly for him. Sorry. Hope you manage to get another buyer, it's a terrific bargain.

No worries, there is no way my hubby would wear that design either. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->