Oops...

Luzelle

Reaction score
So officially we're not trying until May-ish, I'm off BC and we are using the pull-out method for birth control right now. Except that DH got his timing wrong and... oops. And it is around the time that I ovulate, too.

Right now, I'm guessing that puts me in the 2ww! I went off the Pill in early Feb, don't know if I am ovulating but I am in my 2nd cycle since the Pill right now. Having a lot of EWCM as well. What do you guys think are my chances? Me, I would loooove to get pregnant so its not really that big an issue.

it only takes one little sperm to get through lol so id say your chances are good, we are using pull out method too untill i go back on birth control but wondering if i might be pregnant again fingers crossed for you xx

Yes, I think its only a good-ish method if it won't be a crisis if you do get pregnant. Somebody told me there could even be sperm in pre-come...

We were using the pull out method for 2 years, not even one scare! But hey my friend got pregnant right away when her bf pulled out. Good luck either way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->