Oops...

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:

So we weren't officially ntnp but we know we want another baby we're just not sure this is the right time (financially) Its never bothered me before, we get by and don't go without but there's never anything left over but i just feel that baby number 3 might be too much of a strain.

But...I want to go back to uni but because we know we want a third baby we thought we might aswell do it now, have nice age gaps and then thats it we'll be done and i can concentrate on me and my career!

So i came off the pill last month just to see how things went and because it was a nightmare coming off it when we were trying for Harry and then i went out on Saturday night got very drunk and had lovely drunken :sex: lol with dh, right bang on day 14 of my cycle!!! :dohh:

At first i really panicked but now i'm just thinking what will be will be....

Anyway thats me, so i might be hanging around here for the next few months...
xx

I hope you get the results you want! I know the next two weeks will be long but hang in there and let us know how it goes.

I'm in such a bad/ weepy mood today I don't know whats wrong with me! I think I'm having an odd reaction to coming off the pill still 9 days until af and I already have cramping and leg ache (one of my weird af symptoms) sorry to rant! Think I need to go to sleep and hopefully wake up in a better mood x

*hugs*

Spoil and pamper yourself today...you deserve it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->