oops....

MermaidMom

Reaction score
so we decided to wait one month before trying again. buuuuut... then i ovulated yesterday and we couldnt help it. it wasn't a full try... you know... didnt do handstands for an hour after and didnt use preseed, but we werent blocking anything either. hoping for the best:thumbup::happydance:

Good luck! I told myself I would give myself a month off, but have done the same. Fx'd for your bfp and a sticky bean!

Oh feck having a month off!!!!!

Good luck and lets hope it made a bean:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I am hoping too!

Oh, good luck! I hope you catch it this time!

Oh feck having a month off!!!!!

I totally LOL'd at this! My sentiments exactly :haha:

Thought about waiting for AF but sod that, what if we release a top quality eggy this month? I've got the OPKs on the go already!

Good luck MermaidMom, what will be will be, fingers crossed! :D xx

With all the MCs i have had it is good to keep a sense of humour! Maybe i am just a hard woman but it cheers me up!:thumbup:

I hope you get that BFP!

Sounds awesome Mermaid Mom! DH and I are gonna try again this month too. I should ovulated in 4-6 days. I'm excited!

I also made my appt. for my immune blood tests next Monday, can't wait to get those results!

What about you, how did your appt. go today?

we were going to wait too, then we dtd and the condom split so it was if someone said to quote tu123 feck it. I am charting the lot. Heres to our next bfp. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->