open university students - URGENT!!

louandivy

Reaction score
Is the website down for you when you try to sign in? Arghhhhhhhhhh

thanks guys, its working now thank god! Got my last assignment for dd101 due in on monday and I am only just starting it, luckily OH has taken Ivy to his parents tonight so it will be a laaaate night for me. Got thai food and lots of coffee. I suck so much :dohh:

Oh dear! Good luck. What are you doing this year?

I've just started 'Exploring Psychology' and have 'Biological Psychology' starting in Feb, so excited as this social science module was super boring and wishy-washy, hate how it just skimmed over subjects and barely ever went into any detail!

What are you studying? Definitely need luck but as strange as it sounds, I think I do produce better work when I have lots of pressure on and always seem to come up with pretty good stuff at around 4am when I have been working all night. I got a 75 in my last assignment this way so hoping my theory still holds some truth :haha:

I'm doing three modules this year. I've studied with the OU before though (got almost 2 years into a chemistry degree) so I know it will be hard but worth it. I'm doing Discovering psychology, exploring psychology and introduction to the social sciences (the 30 credit one). I'm really enjoying them all, though like you said the intro one is a bit wishy washy

Ah I did the 60 credit version of introducing social sciences which is why I was so sick of it by the end, got it done though thank god! Did you start exploring psychology last week?

hiya just to say I'm starting dd101 now as I'm doing criminology and psychology studies x

Glad you got logged in OK. I have found the site can go down occasionally, depends what's happening (deadline, or results out, or some particular event can overload it :p)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->