Open!

OMG totally wasn't expecting to see this open. I've just ghriug Amazon wish lists sorting between Christmas and birthday. :)

Oh wow amazing !!

This section is already booming !!

Yay just seen the grotto is open! Very early this year! Will be keeping an eye out in here!

I'm so lost - what is the grotto?

Only the most amazing Christmas planning group ever! We all prepare for Christmas here. And get stupidly excited despite it being July :haha:

Yay just thought I did check on the off chance as my little girl wanted too watch Xmas movies yesterday :)

Yay! I posted on the christmas thread and totally missed this!

Can't believe this is open already....can't believe we are more than halfway through the year, looking forward to it this year as I my youngest son and daughter (twins) will be 2 in November and will know something is happening.

OMG so happy this is open! Been having incredibly crappy week and wanted to look at old threads to cheer me up, seeing its open has made me so happy!!

Ahhh. Just did a squeal when I seen this was open! Haven't been on here since last year as been so busy wedding planning as got married in June. Was just in the bath and thought ah I wonder when the grotto is open and yay!

I can't believe it opened so early this year! I remember having to wait til Sept and it sucked!

I literally just logged in for the first time in months and wondered where hmthe thread was about opening the grotto! What a pleasant surprise this was ��.

Goodbye housework, hello santas grotto ��

yes im here :) all new decorations tree the lot this year i cant wait to start planning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->