Opinion of people on benifits

Its now whilst everyone is feeling the pinch its hard to feel anything but anger for "lazy" benefit claimants... or the huge majority of girls i know with 4/5 children who have never worked a day in their lives, i am talking about deliberate "benefit" pregnancies though not genuine "mistakes" so to speak. Especially when you are sitting at home skint! feeling the pinch lol. for example we know make less money now then we did when OH graduated as with every pay rise we took a Tax credit cut, now we make less then before, we sat down the other week and worked out we would make the EXACT same amount if he didn't bother, kind of gets your back up. x

Its now whilst everyone is feeling the pinch its hard to feel anything but anger for "lazy" benefit claimants... or the huge majority of girls i know with 4/5 children who have never worked a day in their lives, i am talking about deliberate "benefit" pregnancies though not genuine "mistakes" so to speak. Especially when you are sitting at home skint! feeling the pinch lol. for example we know make less money now then we did when OH graduated as with every pay rise we took a Tax credit cut, now we make less then before, we sat down the other week and worked out we would make the EXACT same amount if he didn't bother, kind of gets your back up. x

Think you might have missed the "spoiler post" which is the point of the thread

I thought that was just an addition i didn't realise it was the entire focus, i thought we were going with the title of the thread - "opinion of people on Benefits"

nvm me then.

EDIT: i just re read and alot of people commented in the same manner as me... so i am lost now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->