opinion?

Rachel.P

still ttc#1 after loss.
Reaction score
i'm just after an opinion on the best route to go down...

back when i was last TTC, it was almost military. It never ended in a successful pregnancy. just lots of misery, grief and tears.

me and my OH are WTT at the moment, but when we do start trying, i'm considering the not trying, not preventing method, as apposed to timing and charting everything. It was so ridiculously stressful last time round and i think we might have more success letting my body do it when it's ready.

opinions? just curious on your thoughts?

I have not actually TTC by charting and all that. We just started NTNP last month. I'm on cycle 2. We decided to DTD every other day to cover our basis and go from there. From what I hear from some people it is very stressful on both the woman and their OH. They say it felt like a chore. We've been enjoying ourselves and having fun and that seems the best way to go. I'm already stressed about a lot of other things this is one thing I don't want to stress about. Good luck and hope you get your BFP when you decide to start NTNP!!!

I would really go the NTNP route if I was you, me and my boyfriend have been doing it for the past few months and it's really nice this way. We want to actually start TTC when we move in together but the more I think about it the more I realize what we are doing right now is TTC to me, I really don't want to do charts and temp or use OPKs, that's just not like me. I don't want this to feel like work. The one thing that will change is us being together all the time, thus actually maybe catching my ovulation.

The only things I did do was no more alcohol and I eat better :) (I never smoked or drank coffee ever, so I didn't have to quit those.) And I take my prenatal vitamin everyday.

That is just for me, everyone is different, you may find another way that is better for you. But stress has been proven to have negative effects when you are TTC, it may cause you to have anovulatory cycles. That's why taking it more lighthearted is better :)

Hope you get your little bean soon, lots of baby dust to you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"