opinions needed please x

oopsydaisy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im new to this forum so put this in another area too as not sure where to post my question and appologies if its a bit long winded lol?

Basically, I stopped taking the pill 2 weeks ago in preparation for TTC around September, (it took months for my cycles to sort themselves out after the pill when trying for my second son so wanted to prepare early this time).
Anyway, I havent had a bleed of any description which has never happened to me before, even though I have been taking the pill for 10 years, unless I was pregnant. I took 2 CB Digitals last Saturday and Wednesday and both were BFN. However when I tought about it, DH has been away with work for a few weeks and we BD'd just under a week before on the 18th (the day before our Anniversary)!!
This past week I have been suffering with waves of nausea, period pains at the beginning of the week, really tired, very hormonal and have had sore breasts yesterday and today but still absolutely no sign of AF.

Do you think there is any chance we have an anniversary surprise on our hands? or have any of you experienced this before when stopping the pill?

If we had by some miracle got pregnant on our anniversary, then it would have been to early to have tested last week anyway :shrug:

Sorry for the long winded rant but the longer I go with no AF, the more it's playing on my mind. Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated xxx

Hi, I know that CB Digi's are not the most sensitive tests on the market FRER are more sensitive. Might be worth waiting a few days and retesting. No bc is 100% anyway so there is always a chance you could be bfp but just too early to say.

Really though bodies can be confusing. Even when they have been fairly consistent they can just pick a time to be out of the norm and make us think that there is something going on.

It would drive me mad and I'd prob b taking tests till AF came or I got a bfp.

I haven't been on the pill for almost 10 years because I was on Depo and then Mirena IUD instead, but from what I've read from the other ladies on these forums, experiencing every pregnancy symptom in the book after coming off the pill is extremely common so I'd probably relate it to that. On the other hand, I've also read on here that you're most fertile directly after coming off the pill so it's possible if you BDed on the day you were ovulating or directly before it.

Give it another few days and try a more sensitive pink dye test.

:hugs:

thankyou so much to you both for getting back to me.

Im going to follow your advice, stock up on tests tomorrow and see how I get on over the next few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->