Opinions needed please

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Girls :wave:

I dont really post in here often so hope you dont mind me popping in as i need some advice/opinions :hugs:

For the past 2 cycles i've been using OPKS - on C1 of using them I had a lead up to a darker OPK on CD17 (i think i surge in the middle of the night/early morning) as CD18 the 2nd line was gone again - then C2 I had the same thing - surge line getting darker on CD16 and then the morning of CD17 the 2nd line had gone :wacko: anyways C3 is my current cycle and tonight i've been getting some cramps and this evening i took a OPK which has started getting darker (CD14) and just done another which is darker than the last but still not a positive OPK but still getting the odd cramp :wacko:so i'm thinking my surge might appear in the night :wacko: (wondering if i should take a test in the middle of the night to check :haha: )

anyway thats a background history and now for the opinion needed, i found some preseed that i bought when ttc my little girl (had it about 3 yrs) theres no use by date on it and its still in its sealed packet and i'm wondering should I try using it this cycle? and if so should I use it tonight as the 2nd line is getting darker or am i too late? :wacko:

Sorry if this post is confusing its hard trying to explain it all :wacko: thanks for reading and popping in :hugs:

Didn't want to read and run, however I really don't know! I'd say anythings worth a try! Gl hun x

thanks hun :)

just checked my last test taken and its defo darker than the one i took 2 hours before :haha: i'm a POAS addict :haha:

Preseed definitely does expire. It probably said on the box it came in. I don't know if it's harmful after expiration. I've used expired preseed myself but had no success. I suspect it's not the ideal pH level anymore, and thus would inhibit sperm. So, I went ahead and bought fresh rather than risk it. I can't say for sure though.

I woulld throw out the preseed, but its definately not to late to give it one more shot :winkwink: :sex:
Good luck to you!!!
Catch that sticky bean in the next 36hrs!!!

Thanks girls, I binned it as I found it on the wrapper said exp 2010 :haha: so decided against it :)

We managed to dtd last night and I had a darker OPK again this morning :) so all good although according to FF Ive already ov'd :shrug: but I think my temp readings are wrong :blush: as this is my first time doing that :haha: and now I'm into a routine lol

Thanks for your help and best of luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"