opinions of this boy name..

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
We love the name Tallen for a little boy.. just curious does it sound completely weird?

for a middle name we are still unsure, but have been leaning towards drake.

so full name would be tallen drake? Opinions?

p.s I'm in the US

I think of a birds talon, but like it!

lol.. I do believe that is what it actually means, but I heard this name on a tv show I watched at a teenager for a really cute boy and then forgot all about it until about a year after DH and I started ttc. then it just popped into my head one day, but when I say it to some people they don't say much

I know of a boy named Talon, I like it!

I like it! Tallen Drake sounds really cool as both of them are unique (in my area anyways) and I LOVE unique names!

I must admit, though, not sure I like the spelling Tallen...Perhaps Talon, Talyn or Talin?

Tall = tall (as in height; opposite of short) whereas Tal = stronger emphasis on Al?

Either way I give it a :thumbup:

lol.. I do believe that is what it actually means, but I heard this name on a tv show I watched at a teenager for a really cute boy and then forgot all about it until about a year after DH and I started ttc. then it just popped into my head one day, but when I say it to some people they don't say much

Haha was this Laguna beach? If so I remember thinking the same thing, how much I liked that name because of that show haha. It's on my list too!

I like it but personally I'd spell it differently. Until reading the comments I thought it was pronounced Tall-in

personally I think the spelling is fine

its basically just Allen with a T at the front and you wouldn't say all-en you say al-en

Not quite to my taste but I think it's probably a culture thing - it's very American sounding to my British ears!

That said, I don't think it's a bad name either, it's simple to spell and pronounce and I can see it working. Go for it.

Thank you everyone! We haven't decided 100% on spelling.

And yes it was laguna beach hahaha

I know a boy called Talen. I think its real unique. Go for it if you like it. x

I love it! It's different but not in a strange way. It is nothing compared to some names you hear these days some I seriously wander what the parents were on when picking the names mainly Celebrities. But yours is very unique and catchy and I love it great choice! :thumbup::hugs: I also agree it will be very easy to spell now my kids names tend to be longer my first son his name is Alexander my second is Tommy and my new boy on the way is Zachary. I said go figure I would be a parent using two rare letters in two different names the letter "X" and the letter "Z"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->