Opinions on a few names...

Pray2bBlessed

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
My hubby and I are struggling on names for our son that is due August 15th. A few names that we have come up with are:
Wesley Landon
Landon Wesley
Wesley James

Our last name is Miller. Our other sons name is Michial. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! TIA!

Love Wesley James! Sounds great with your last name and Wesley is a fantastic name.

I like Wesley but dislike Landon. It sounds like "land on" to me, like he's going to crash down on you.

LOVE Landon. Was a contender for me if I would have been having a boy.

Love Landon - I pronounce it Land-in but you may pronounce it differently.

Thanks ladies! I think we decided to go with the first name Wesley, but still haven't decided on a middle name. I really like the name Landon, but does Wesley Landon Miller sound right?

Not keen on Landon it sounds like a surname and reminds me of London. Wesley is ok. I much prefer James out of the all the names. James Wesley?

Wesley James for sure. Landon sounds like someone mis-pronouncing London, would be especially bad if you ever came to the UK, perhaps not so bad in the US, I wouldn't know.

I voted Landon Wesley. Wesley James would be second choice. James Wesley would also be lovely.

We discussed James Wesley, but one of my best friends OH's name is James and they are going to name their son James.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->