Opinions on boys name?

MissRhead

Reaction score
I've found a boys name I love but people I've mentioned it to have either laughed or said they hated it, but I love it! So the middle name is Joseph regardless of what the first name will be, the name is Roman? Unsure on spelling yet as I like Rohman too. My son is called Kameron Brent.
Is it really a bad name? :flower:

Roman is a pretty standard name, dont know why people would laugh

Really?! I've never heard it before only on a film! Everyone who I've told have said they imagined a roman like a gladiator, I never knew it was so common.

I have a roman!! I personally wouldn't change the spelling everyone loves his name and it really suits him! Here's a pic of my roman! Xx

Obviously I'm biased but I think it's a really strong name! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 3
Ahh he's lovely! It's so nice to see another roman! I really like the spelling as you have it too, I was thinking because my sons name is spelt with a K instead of the C adding the H would somehow make them more similar.. Yeah, that's crazy right haha!
Thank you so much for sharing, I'm quite hoping I get another boy so I can use the name! X

I was going to say a lady on here has a roman but shes already posted

its not a common name but its not unheard of, Ive met 5 or 6 in my life which is not much compared to names like Dave but enough to make it not seem silly

my sons name is Jake and we have only met about 5 Jake's too and its supposed to be a top 30 name

Ahh ok! I'd literally not heard of anyone named it before its nice to know it is actually a known name though. Jake is a lovely name, my cousins boy is called jake, but that's the only jake I know too. Maybe I need to get out more haha! X

I love the name Roman, I'd be pushing for it hard for my bub, if DH's family didn't have a tradition of all boys names starting with a D!

Still trying to talk him out of that tradition so I may get my Roman still!

I know 2 Romans. Standard name. If not spell it the other way-- looks odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->