opinions on false positives....

snflwrgrl9

Reaction score
I couldn't wait any longer to test. I am only 7 dpo and just couldn't wait any longer. I don't have any symptoms (that I have noticed). I took a test with the clearblue digital tester and I got a :bfp:

Can anyone tell me if it is possible it is a false positive? I am just in denial, because I don't want to be disappointed. I go for a blood test on Saturday, I have 3 more tests that I will take throughout the week.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

From what I know I dont think it's possible to get a false positive as the pregnancy test looks for something in your urine which is only there if you are pregnant.

I am quite sure you can only get a false negative but am not 100% about it so don't take my word on it for definate

Good luck hun, hope it is a BFP :D

xxx

I couldn't wait any longer to test. I am only 7 dpo and just couldn't wait any longer. I don't have any symptoms (that I have noticed). I took a test with the clearblue digital tester and I got a :bfp:

Can anyone tell me if it is possible it is a false positive? I am just in denial, because I don't want to be disappointed. I go for a blood test on Saturday, I have 3 more tests that I will take throughout the week.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!

I've never had a false positive so I'm hoping you're the same....here's hoping you have a HH 9 months

you can get a false positive if I remember correctly... But that's if you are on certain meds...

*used friend Google*

"If you are using the drugs with HcG for your fertility, you can expect the same to excrete in the urine. If you subject the urine with HcG for home pregnancy test, you may get false positive."

:)

Thank you all for your input. I did some research online also and found the same thing about the HCG shot. I did have an HCG shot on May 28th, so it has only been 8 days since that shot. I will wait a few more days to test again. I thought iwas way to early to get an actual BFP, but I am still hoping that it is a true BFP.

Thanks again!

Oh, the HCG shot will take 1 day for every 1000 units. When I did my trigger, I took 10 days to leave my system, I took 10,000 units. HTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->