Opinions on if this could be a BFP!? I am around 12-13 DPO, 2 days late for AF.

lsack031817

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was not expecting this at all, so I am kind of freaking out a wee bit. I think I might've got some VERY VERY faint lines on a first response early response test and I need someone else's eyes besides my crazy ones because I feel like sometimes I imagine a line when it's not even there!

I have attached a few that I have edited, some I turned negative and others I just darkened. Does anyone have an opinion about whether or not this is a BFP? I don't have any more tests, I have to go get some tomorrow.

I took this FRER at around 8pm after only holding my pee for about 3-4 hours before testing. I am somewhere around 12-13 DPO, and my period was due to come two days ago on a 25 day cycle.

Please help! I am not sure if I should be excited or not!

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    IMG_0421.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    IMG_0418.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    IMG_0420.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0417.jpg
    IMG_0417.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 23
I do see a line but to be honest I cant tell if its a BFP or a faulty line since it seems to be concentrated at the bottom of the test only.

I definitely see the line, and it's captured in the negative too, so I lean toward saying it's your BFP.

So the strangest thing happened.. went to bed thinking I am possibly pregnant and would double check with a test the next day, and today is CD 28, 13-14 DPO (3 days late for my AF). Woke up to a light pink spotting on my underwear (just a couple of drops). Then as I started moving around I realized that this was probably the beginnings of AF, or I was having some kind of spotting from implantation or something weird as it had become a bit heavier. I didn't have a test on me this morning so I had to wait until I got off work to run to the store. Bought the same brand of tests, same kind, FRER. Held my pee for 5 hours to make sure it was concentrated enough and now I can see absolutely no faint line BFP on it WHATSOEVER. It is the biggest BFN if I ever saw one.

My conclusion is that either that entire box of FRER was faulty and giving me a false positive, (since I used 2/2 yesterday), or I had a chemical pregnancy and am now starting AF because the pregnancy failed. The flow has become more of a deep red, and I am getting actual cramping like it's my period so I am almost certain that's what happened. Now I guess I will never know if it was the chemical pregnancy or the bad tests? Very strange. Glad I didn't get too excited about the tests. :(

Im so sorry... that is the worst feeling ever. I have been there a few times.

Im so sorry... that is the worst feeling ever. I have been there a few times.

Thank you, I appreciate it <3 My heart goes out to ladies that have been TTC for a long time. This is only our first month really trying and seeing BFN after BFN does get you feeling pretty down. But I have hope that this next cycle could be the one!

Have a lovely weekend :hugs:

Aww, I&#8217;m so sorry. I think I&#8217;m with you. Been getting faint positives for a few days but I&#8217;m cramping and spotting now and the lines were much lighter/barely there this morning, so I think it&#8217;s a chemical. Sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->