Opinions on my chart please

Rachie004

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just wondering if you charting experts could cast your eyes over my chart. I can't quite decide what is/has happened this month although it is only my second cycle off the pill and charting.

I'm not entirely convinced that I've ovulated this month so far. My cervix didn't seem to get as soft as it did last month and my temps don't seem very consistent and seem to have dipped really early too. FYI anything with a # note is an adjusted temp from when I've had an early start.

Based on last months cycle I was expecting AF today but there is no sign of her and obviously part of me is wishing/hoping/praying to be pregnant although from looking at my temps I think it is highly unlikely. I know one cycle isn't enough evidence to base my presumptions on, especially when I'm not entirely convinced that I've ovulated!

All opinions gratefully received, even if it is just to tell me to get a grip :p

My chart is here https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4499b0

Thank you in advance :) xxx

It's almost impossible to say hon because you have so many open circles for temps. If it weren't for that one day of ECWM I'd have put Ov at CD14 and told you to test! I hope the next day or so can give you an answer either way (test in a couple of days if no af!) xx

Major temp drop this morning and I have a little bit of spotting so I can only presume that I did ovulate? At least my luteal phase is a tad longer this month :D

Thank you for the input :) xx

:hugs: CD1 for us both then. Good luck! Xxx

I'm not sure why I have so many open circles rather than dots. I had a click of 3 days and I took my temp at 0850, 0900 and 0910 on the each day and apparently that isn't good enough for fertility friend so I have open circles. I'll make more effort this month to take it at the exact time each day. It's difficult as I work shifts!

Thank you again and good luck to you too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->