Opinions on my chart please :)

Feanorous

Reaction score
Hi all

So this is the time line for this month, what do you think?

CD 11 - surge on opk - 6.30pm
CD 11 - BD around 12 midnight

CD 11/12 - BD again around 1.30am (Yes, only 1.5 hrs later- oh's fault!)
CD 12 -Peak on CBFM. BD around 11pm.

CD 13 - BD around 11pm.
CD 14 - Today

My temps increased on Sat morning, but more this morning so if I get another higher temp tomorrow then fertility friend identified ov on CD 12.
Do you think we have bd's enough?

I have two concerns. We didn't BD in the days leading up to the surge (does that matter?) and since the surge, we then bd'd:

6.5hrs later
7.5hrs later
22hrs later
46 hrs later

I guess its just the gap inbetween the second and third bd.

Gosh I can't believe I'm going into this much detail! lol
It's been over a year since our MMC so I'm really hoping this is it this month.
Would you BD again today?

Thank you so much

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

I don't know much about timing, but my FS told me every other day was good as you get top quality sperm!! So looks like you've done great after the surge. Lots of baby dust x

your FF link sends me to the main page.. you need to get your chart link from your homepage, so this way we will be able to see your chart :flower:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ahh thank you! I had no idea :)

Here you go!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355892

Thanks for the replies so far x

For the safer side, doctors recommend every other day for more healthier sperms :) How many days are your cycle on average?

Thanks..

I realised yesterday that I posted my cycle without the ovulation bit, because I was messing around with it.
Here is the proper one thats all up to date.

I have read about the every other day thing, but I thought that was only if there were low sperm count issues? Also, when I look through successful charts on FF, there really are hardly any that show baby dancing every other day, they always seem to be every day.

If we aren't successful this month then maybe we'll try the every other day method next month.

My Ovulation Chart

x

looks good to me :flower: how long is your LP ?? yes ur right. even my doc said..whenever u feel like.. or every other day during fertile mucus :hugs: fxd for both f us :hugs:

I think its normally 14-16 days, but this is the first month temping properly. When I have just used the CBFM it seems to be around 14 days.

Fingers crossed!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"