Opinions on my OPKs please :)

elleff

Growing my rainbow baby
Reaction score
The first one was from yesterday about 11am, looks positive to me, second one from about 6pm last night looks a lot lighter and then the third from 1pm today which seems darker again.
Is this normal? My temp was slightly up this morning but I wouldn't say a huge 'spike'. Am I, have I, will I...?
Would love to know what you all think :flower::winkwink:

Attachments

• opk.JPG
    opk.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 7
  • opk2.JPG
    opk2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 8
  • opk3.JPG
    opk3.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 6
Elleff: You can get a positive OPK more than one day in a row... you always should count the first positive as your positive and then 2 days after that you are 1DPO.. the first day of your surge is your positive. So if you got your first positive yesterday am (looks positive to me), than tomorrow you are 1DPO.

This is based on a lot of postings I have read on here about this.... I am learning my OPK's as well! got my positive yesterday too.....

Elleff: You can get a positive OPK more than one day in a row... you always should count the first positive as your positive and then 2 days after that you are 1DPO.. the first day of your surge is your positive. So if you got your first positive yesterday am (looks positive to me), than tomorrow you are 1DPO.

This is based on a lot of postings I have read on here about this.... I am learning my OPK's as well! got my positive yesterday too.....

Thankyou! I think I will carry on bd'ing until the weekend just to be on the safe side!! I am pretty sure I missed it last cycle by a day, thinking I had already O'd when I hadn't!!
I have had a few pains in my tummy today whereas I had nothing yesterday so there must be something happening in there!!
We are cycle buddies then, you can keep me sane over the next 2 weeks!!!! :wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->