Opinions please 11/12dpo FRER

It was either a really bad evap or another chemical because I had my beta's done this morning and result is <5 not pregnant. I'm actually really devastated :(

So sorry! I would be devastated too...it was such an obvious line

How do you get your HCG results so quickly? I still don't believe it.

Aw hun sorry to hear that. That deffinatly looked positive to me x

Thanks girls. Do you think it was an evap/false positive or chemical? I don't know?

I'm kind of hoping it was an Evap rather than my second chemical since May &#128556;

Hello, Am new to this thread.Am trying for pregnancy from last 2-3 months. I have taken pics of strip test for both ovulation and pregnancy test. Do you think is pregnancy positive or am too early to think aboutt it. Today or tomorrow is my Due date. Please advice me. Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_3597.jpg
    IMG_3597.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 33
Hello, Am new to this thread.Am trying for pregnancy from last 2-3 months. I have taken pics of strip test for both ovulation and pregnancy test. Do you think is pregnancy positive or am too early to think aboutt it. Today or tomorrow is my Due date. Please advice me. Thanks,

You have posted this in someone elses thread you might want to start your own one hun. But that pregnancy test is positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->