Opinions please baby boy names

EternalLove

Reaction score
Having trouble deciding between two names.

Landon Asher or Mason Alexander??

Ahhhh! So hard to pick which dio you perfer :)

Mason Alexander.

To me Landon sounds like a cockney telling you where they come from.
Asher is on a fast upward trend which puts me off.

Mason is a masculine-sounding name, easy to spell and flows well with Alexander, which is a strong, classic name.

Mason Alexander, sorry not keen on Landon for the same reasons as varenne said.

X

this is very interesting because I have also chosen the same names. My son is due in Dec and I'm naming him :

Maison Alexander

( I love those names and it took me over 5 months to decide on baby names).

Mason Alexander.

To me Landon sounds like a cockney telling you where they come from.
Asher is on a fast upward trend which puts me off.

Mason is a masculine-sounding name, easy to spell and flows well with Alexander, which is a strong, classic name.

I loved Landon, it was on my boys list, until I started saying it out loud and totally thought what you did, it was scrapped after that! I think Mason Alexander is such a nice name/s!

I'm going to go against the grain here and say 'Landon'. I think it's a lovely boys name.

this is very interesting because I have also chosen the same names. My son is due in Dec and I'm naming him :

Maison Alexander

( I love those names and it took me over 5 months to decide on baby names).

I'm wondering why you chose to put the "i" in there. Not meaning to be rude, but you're aware that the "i" makes it a different word, right? In another language of course, but a widely-spoken language which is semi-familiar even to most British people. I think quite a few people might immediately think "house" just like I did, even if they only remember a bit of their GCSE French!

Honestly not having a pop, just think it's a pretty important point to be considered if you haven't already.

Mason Alexander is my choice duo.

Landon is the name I like the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"