opinions please (honest)

LolaLou

Reaction score
My husband and I are expecting our 4th Child in April. It will be our third girl:wacko:

Now my husband is middle eastern,and we have named our children middle eastern names.i prefer names that are easily used in both English and Arabic. So far we have a Maliyha Mary and Leyla Isabelle.

My husband is set on the name Aya for our third daughter. In Arabic, it means a verse from the holy book. In Hebrew it means "little bird". I love that. Now i love the name, but worry it might be too simple. What do you think? I also want to know if it will be hard for people to pronounce.( think papaya)

Any tips for a stronger middle name? We prefer an western middle name.

how do you pronounce maliyha?

is it Mal-eye-uh... if it is they are pretty similar but Aya is easy enough to pronounce

I think it is really pretty and fits great with your other girls names. I pronounce it Iii-yuuh. Do you have any family names that you are thinking of for MN? I think since her FN is so simple and short maybe a longer MN will work. =]

how do you pronounce maliyha?

is it Mal-eye-uh... if it is they are pretty similar but Aya is easy enough to pronounce

Maliyha is pronounced Ma-lee-ha......his mothers name <3

I think it is really pretty and fits great with your other girls names. I pronounce it Iii-yuuh. Do you have any family names that you are thinking of for MN? I think since her FN is so simple and short maybe a longer MN will work. =]

Thank you....I agree, we need a strong, longer, MN. Any suggestions?:winkwink:

Thank you....I agree, we need a strong, longer, MN. Any suggestions?:winkwink:

Aya Elisabeth
Aya Reece
Aya Charlotte
Aya Grace
Aya Sophia
Aya Monroe
Aya Katherine (Kate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics