Opinions PLease ladies :-)

crazychick31

TTC # 1 - 2nd cycle
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies :hi:

Could someone please look at my chart and let me know what you think please, does anyone think its possible that I may have ovulated early this month?

This is my first month charting again and I really didnt expect to be ovulating this early :nope: we were planning on :sex: every day next week and now im worried that we probably havent done enough. When I used to chart before i NEVER ovualted that early so was just wondering if its normal for it to vary each cycle ?

Thanks ladies and :dust: to you all xxx

do u use opk's? i had a dip this cycle early on and ff told me i had ov'd even tho the cbfm hadn't given me a peak it was only when i put in my temps for the 3 day after my peak did ff confirm ov, you need 3 days of rises to confirm ov on a bbt chart x

do u use opk's? i had a dip this cycle early on and ff told me i had ov'd even tho the cbfm hadn't given me a peak it was only when i put in my temps for the 3 day after my peak did ff confirm ov, you need 3 days of rises to confirm ov on a bbt chart x

Im waiting for clearblue digi opks to arrive :coffee: I just thought that cause id had two temp rises that if i get one tomorrow its prob going to say I ovulated? xx

u had 2 days with the same temp? that's the thing about tempin it can only confirm ov after! the opk's should help x

I think you just have to keeop waiting and see if ff confirms ov x

u had 2 days with the same temp? that's the thing about tempin it can only confirm ov after! the opk's should help x

Yep 2 days with same temp! I tried the clear blue opks last month too and didnt get a smiley face at all, think I did them days 10-13 so maybe I do ovulate early and missed it last month? Guess Ill have to wait and see what ff says :coffee: xx

I don't think you did 'O' yet your temps look to low, maybe just a mid cycle surge, i have them all the time.

FF has gave me dotted crosshairs so maybe I did 'O' early after all! Ill try and keep a closer eye on my body over the next few days and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->