• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinions please!! xx

D

donna82

According to my cycle I was going to Ovulate on Weds..... what do you all make of these?!?!

Thanks in advance ladies xxxx (bottom one being todays)

Attachments

• 10072009072.jpg
    10072009072.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
I think that looks positive to me chick. I would be bedding tonight and do another tomorrow and i bet you its even darker i think it could go dark than that but i dunno am a newbie. x

i would say its pretty close
get some :sex: in tonight
may be worth testing again later as mine went from negative to positive in 2 hours
good luck

i would say its pretty close
get some :sex: in tonight
may be worth testing again later as mine went from negative to positive in 2 hours
good luck

Hi thanks for your reply, I will test again later but I drink so much during the day would it not dilute it lol!!

I am quite excited as I thought I had missed the boat OH not been well this week so :sex: has been a bit limited...he was feeling much better this morning so!!!!

Get to it girl.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR :BFP: !!!

No i tested at 11 am and then at 2 and was a very strong positive.
just try not to drink a mass amout :)

Ok I will test again around 2 ish and see what that brings xx thanks for all the advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->