opinions please

BellaDoll

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm not sure where to post this question please move it to the right place if I'm in the wrong section.

Well I had my DD about 5 months ago, I never got any birth control or anything was using condoms and pull out method only like 3 times when we were out of them. I just bascially was NTNP. I had my period at the right time last month. About a week ago me and my fiance dtd with out a condom and he pulled out. My period didn't show up and is STILL not here. I'm 5 days late. I have not gotten a pregnancy test yet because I'm hoping it could be just stress and the heat. No AC in Florida means baking all day. Anyways I've already been peeing ALOT more then I was after I had DD, I'm feel super tired lately like I haven't slept in days. (I've been telling my self it's the heat). When I was pregnant with DD I didn't have all the regular symtoms, just peeing and tiredness. So what I'm trying to ask is ya'lls opionon. Do you think I could be pregnant just by what I told you? Or could it really just be stress? I'm scared and nervous. I really don't have the money for another child, but if I am pregnant I will figure out how I'm going to raise 2 babies under 2.

Firstly either way you'll be just fine I did it and you adapt :) but you could be pregnant but maybe not I say a test will end the stress so you should test. Gl!

thank you for the reply! I have an appointment monday for a free one since I want to be a bit hush hush about it till I know for sure. I would love another child it is a bit early for one in my opinion but you are right I will adapt. :)

If you are pregnant, you'll manage. :)

If you only had unprotected sex a week ago, it's unlikely you'll know if you're pregnant or not, but I would test anyway just to put your mind at ease. Good luck. :D

I tested today and I got a :bfp: didn't take it long at all to show up. I did a home pregnancy test. I have another one that I'll take tomarrow morning and compare them! I'm super excited and scared all at once!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->